The Website is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap 486) (“the Ordinance”) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of Peoples’ Republic of China and internationally recognized standards of personal data privacy protection.
Personal Data Collection
When you visit the Website, in some cases, registration is necessary prior to the use of the Website, and you may be required to submit your personal information including but not limited to
1. user name
3. phone no, and/or fax no.
4. e-mail address
5. identity Proof
6. transaction Record
7. bank account no and holder’s name
8. credit card no, holder’s name and valid date
9. all data that may be relevant
We collect personal data about you from various types of sources and hold such data for the following purposes:
1. membership registration and offering customized information and benefits;
2. marketing and promotional information for us, our vendors and business partners and other selected companies;
3. services including but not limited to real estate agency, online trading and other related services;
4. fulfilling your orders for services, order processing and payment clearing;
5. responding to your enquiries;
6. sending information in relation to our services, activities and promotions;
7. collecting statistical information, conducting analysis and providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients;
8. conducting surveys relating to our customers, products or services,
9. fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes.
The personal information collected may also be used for direct marketing and promoting purposes or other internal use, to improve the content of the Website or other sites operated by the HOHOJO.com or strategic or joint venture partners, protection of the Website’s legal rights, and/or for compliance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR including governmental or regulatory requirements.
Our advertisers may store and access their cookies on your computer. Those companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies but not in this one.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data will be kept confidential but such data may provide to:
1. banks in connection with payment of relevant fees;
2. any other person or corporation under a duty of confidential to us
3. where such disclosure is authorized or required by law; and
4. other third party organization which may assist in the Website's business.
We may from time to time organize or host contests and promotions and in doing so ask for information including your name, email and address, phone number and customer preferences. We'll use this information to notify you if you've won a contest, and to help shape our future contests, promotions or direct marketing.
Should you find such use of your personal data not acceptable, please indicate your objection by sending us notification to firstname.lastname@example.org
All online transaction processing is provided by PayDollar using the highest commercially available encryption technology - 128-bit SSL encryption. All confidential information is automatically encrypted before it is transmitted, to protect the data from being read and interpreted. When you enter sensitive information when ordering our online posting services, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information submitted by you and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We are however not responsible for any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your personal information that have occurred in circumstances beyond our control. You are also reminded to take all necessary steps to safeguard your own username and passwords from being made available to unauthorized parties.
Once the Website has obtained your personal data, they will be maintained securely in our system. Only the authorized staff, who has been properly trained, will be permitted to access to such personal data. We will also ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
While the Website shall use our best endeavors to ensure that the Personal Data collected by the Website will be securely kept in our storage system with only authorized personnel be allowed to gain access to such Personal Data, given the open and global nature of the on-line service, the Website may not be able to protect and secure such Personal Data from any deliberate third party interference. It will be outside the ambit of policy of the Website on privacy of Personal Data while the Customers activate any link and access to web sites operated by other third party.
Access and Update of Information
You may check whether we hold any of your personal data and, if so, may also request access, update, correct or request a copy of your personal data held by us by e-mailing to email@example.com
. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to your personal data.
or by mail to Rm 502, Tai Sang Bank Building, 130-132 Des Voeux Rd Central, Hong Kong.
In case there arises discrepancy in the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.